scottedina-Discover-Magazine
Search
Home
Wednesday, May 23, 2012
Monday night softball
Posted on 11:27 AM
by Unknown
The new season has started. The guys are playing softball again on Monday nights.
So far they won both their games.
It is fun to just sit around, watch the game, chat with other ladies.
I can just let Benjamin go to play with the other kiddos.
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to X
Share to Facebook
Posted in
|
No comments
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
Discipleship
.
Tiny coffee and GELATO
Tiny little espresso maker Tiny little coffee cup View of Pietracatella GELATO :)
Benike telefonál
Benike mostanában mindent telefonnal kezel. Legyen az számitógépes egér, zokni, kifli vagy tejesüveg, mindent a füléhez emel, hevesen magyar...
Molnár Mária és Cserepka János nyomdokaiban
2010. Február 6-odika, Szombat Nagyon nagy öröm ért! Tegnap este Mr.Cserepka Barney jelölt be és irt nekem Facebook-on. Mint kiderült, ő a C...
(no title)
Tom and Scott are testing Tom`s new helicopter. Benjamin is more than excited! Tom es Scott tesztelik Tom uj helikopteret. Benike nagyon oda...
Az új kártyánk (Prayer Card)
Forditás: Scott- munkatárs Edina- kiképzésben az Új Törzsek Missziónál Cél: Elérni az eléretleneket Benjamin: 1 éves, misszionárius csemete ...
Benjamin`s Birthday Party
Benjamin turned 3 on November 20. We had the family over for some celebration. Opening presents from...
6 things I learnt in 6 days while laying in my sick-bed
Maybe once or twice a year that I get knocked off my feet with sickness. But when I do I know that I can always count on Scott to take over...
Gyönyörű hétvége
Gyönyörű szép hétvégénk volt, napos, kellemes, szellős. Benike annyira szeret kint lenni, alig lehet behozni. Ha tehetné, kint lenne egész ...
It's official! + What you didnt know about Tarantella
We know that the Lord is never late and He always knows the perfect time for everything, but we have been anxious nevertheless to receive ou...
Blogger templates
Blogger news
Categories
AmerikaiKultúra/AmericanCulture
Benjamin
Dicsőítés/Worship
Érdekes/Interesting
Family/Család
Golgota/Calvary Chapel
gyülekezet/church
Iskola/School
Kanada
Karácsony/Christmas
Kézimunka/Crafts
Kiképzésünk/OurTraining
Magyar/Hungarian
Magyarország/Hungary
Michigan
MIssouri
misszionárius/missionary
Nyár/Summer
Otthon/Home
Scott
Szolgálat/Ministry
Tél/Winter
Törzsi munka/Tribal work
video
0 comments:
Post a Comment